掲示板に戻る 全部 前 50 次 50 1 - 50 最新 50 スレ一覧

レス数が 1000 を超えています。残念ながら全部は表示しません。

星のカービィアンチスレ

1 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2011/07/17(Sun) 00:02
星のカービィが嫌いな方来て下さい!ファンや荒らしは来ないでください!

936 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:51
But fellow "essentially self-centered to talk about the cultural standard of the Japanese in the matter of crop press conference

937 名前:Mother Teresa 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:52
This morning, I saw a lonely person in this rich and beautiful country. I saw the poverty of the big heart of this rich country."
"Compared to Calcutta and other land, the degree of poverty is different. In addition, poor people would be less in Japan."
"But, If we had been even one person, that person is why fall, why not saved, Japanese to the person or will not reach out. Because drunkard is that person! But, he also is our sibling. himself would surely loneliness. you might .... Yakezake of being ignored by everyone. "
"I, of'll lend a hand because it does not stay in Japan for only a short period of time is, I think that it is presumptuous, nothing but did not, if, on the fly Once woman has not fallen on the road, or speak, I think that was helping. in this Japan that looks rich likely, you'll be hungry heart. not required by anyone, compared to poverty. material poverty of mind that they are not loved by everyone , poverty of mind is serious. poverty of mind what, than the hunger of a piece of bread, I think that more and more poor. Japan of you, please do not forget the poverty in the midst of plenty. "
"Love begins at home. First, please save people unhappy in the home. Both love one, When the mother let become the center of the home. Peace and moisture of home Kizuke, Love your neighbor. Yourself, myself of the home, it does not love the neighbor to be fulfilled in love. "

掲示板に戻る 全部 前 50 次 50 1 - 50 最新 50 スレ一覧

read.cgi ver.4.21.10c (2006/07/10)