掲示板に戻る 全部 前 50 次 50 1 - 50 最新 50 スレ一覧

レス数が 1000 を超えています。残念ながら全部は表示しません。

星のカービィアンチスレ

1 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2011/07/17(Sun) 00:02
星のカービィが嫌いな方来て下さい!ファンや荒らしは来ないでください!

944 名前:Mother 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:01
Eldest son was born in the "Children's Day" of the month 5 days, celebrating the soon 3 years old. "It is early. Every day, surprise to the children's growth, has sent a most enjoyable life in my life," Mr. Ryuen and showed a smile. I went to pick up eldest son to nursery school, singing songs in English in the park, the face of the mother, such as attempt to communicate in sign language was a glimpse.

99 years, he joined the TV Asahi. After the change in 2006 to the news bureau society part, he was in charge of the Metropolitan Police Department press. He retired from the agency in December 2011. And the Japanese American men and common-law marriage of trade industry, which met in the hobby of surfing, was moved to the US and California. Birth to a son in May 2001. Eldest son of Down syndrome has been found in the genetic testing of next June. "Completely, passed a tissue box in did not imagine. Doctor, the" I am bad and upset, I'm sorry ... "" and was crying, "I want to grow as that seems happy children" and immediately before the facing. Western than in Japan, because the child care environment for children and parents need special assistance is substantial, learned about desperately Down syndrome.

Last May, he returned time. In order to share the rehabilitation and nursing information that was practiced in the United States from the same November to people in the same position, three times a month in Tokyo, it has been held the child and the parents gather with Down syndrome "DS SMILE CLASS". Succession of application in such as a blog, every time, and has a full house. For a child with Down syndrome is often the development of language

945 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:01
a child with Down syndrome is often the development of language is delayed, in the classroom, to share, such as sign language that was learned in the United States, parents are working to communication. Last Ryuen's is a concept of "to share experience and information" in equal footing. On May 28, the first held a reunion of the classroom in Tokyo Okubo. About a total of 150 people in a parent and child is scheduled to participate. Ryuen says. With respect to that "Japan is the other and a" different ", I feel that I want you to be a little more forgiving. First of all, I want you to know that of Down syndrome. Eldest son is not a poor child, that's happy about the same as other children I think. by the time of the 20-year Tokyo Olympic Games and Paralympic, I want to

946 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:02
society to be accepted that the "different" normally, I want you to become. " Loaded with this wish as a mother.

掲示板に戻る 全部 前 50 次 50 1 - 50 最新 50 スレ一覧

read.cgi ver.4.21.10c (2006/07/10)