925 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:25
>>923
何いってんだこいつ

926 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:26
>>924
死ねもキモいも言ってないんスケどひまわり学級育ちですか君
アンチスレなのになんでファンである君が書き込んでるの?頭のほう大丈夫かきみ  

927 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:26
現在ネットでは誹謗中傷という言葉が飛び交っている以前に【それをまとめて発信する】サイトが非常に多くなってきました。偏向的な知識や、ステマなどの問題も一度問題になっていたのを思い出します。
また、生活保護問題や価値が無い人だと煽る記事も非常に多く、それに準じたコメントや検索結果が多くなってきました。(ヤフコメやはちま等の内容を調べると バカ という言葉が出てきたりするほどです)
 失礼な話かもしれませんが、このnaverまとめもまとめブログというサイトも同じくコピーアンドペーストの内容がほとんどで、全く【自分の意見】が無いと感じられるものが多くなっているのではないでしょうか?
もしそうであったとしても、そのサイトなどのコメント欄は誹謗中傷が多く含まれていることもあり、子供には見せてはいけないものになりつつあります。また、掲示板の言葉を引用しているのも違法だと2012年にまとめブログの閉鎖と嫌儲という掲示板が出来たほどです。しかし、この住み分けされた空間ですら【バカの集まり】と思われているほどで、言葉の重さという感覚をネットは忘れてしまったのではないかと思います。

ネット全体の住み分けもそうなのですが、ネットに言葉を載せた時点で金儲けの道具にされていく・・・。さらには大手企業ニコニコ動画やyoutubeのように広告での収入が入ってくるという問題でコピペ騒動はさらに白熱していきました。お金が稼げることを対価に様々なグレーゾーンを行っている(ブーメランですね)のは、ネットでの民度を下げるきっかけになっているのだろうと思いました。
さらに言えば、掲示板のコメントのまとめが検索上位に来るなど【信憑性の無い井戸端会議の言葉】が一番信頼性があるというのも非常に問題です。
ネット自体が悪口の掃き溜めになっているのは、しょうがないのかもしれませんがコメントの質やネチケット全般の悪さは現状目立つと思います。識字率が高く、義務教育を行っている日本だからこそ様々な人がネットを介するのは分かりますが、日本全体の質が下がっていくのかもしれません。まとめもしかりですが、掲示板というものの普及が晒すことや批判・拡散の対象になるのだと感じていま

928 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:27
んなサイトみても韓国への差別や攻撃
常にイライラして隙あらば弱みを見せた他人を中傷
ポータルサイトのYahooですら最低最悪の民度
どうしてこうなったのか
出典
日本のネット民度がここまで落ちた戦犯って何?
一番の問題は掲示板の中にさらに掲示板を作ってコメントを募る場合だと思います。
現状、掲示板をまとめてさらにこのまとめのコメント事態が悪口や意見の場になっているというのはまずいのではないかと。私は最近みたのでは信者やなんとか民など、このサイトによくコメントをしている人を誹謗中傷しているコメントが数多く見受けられます。まさに他人の粗探しをしているのが多いです。この言葉ではネトウヨやチョンモメンなどの言葉、とりあえず犯罪起こしたら日本人から外す思考など常識ではありえない事がネットでは起きているのです。

929 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:27
はこの偏向報道が増えたのは【マスコミ】の報道から始まっていると思います。ブーメランな発言が多いのですが、マスコミはお金を貰いスポンサーとの契約などもありますから変なことは言えません。そんなことを含めても人が人の内容を扱う以上、偏向的になるのは仕方がないのかもしれないです。このマスコミがマスゴミと言われた辺りから、ネットでの質が悪くなったのではないかなと感じ始めました。【マスゴミ まとめ】等で様々な内容が明らかになっていて、報道でもアニメが趣味という内容だけは大々的に放送している感じがします。最近では、ラブライバー等が話題になりましたね。
また、低所得の話やニートは生きる価値がない。生活保護を廃止しろというまとめが最近では、Googleで表示されるようになってきました。しかも、まとめとしてのサイトが上位になっているので、如何にも殆どの人が価値がないかを煽っている内容が目につきます。日本人は見下す精神が強く出ているなという言葉も含めても、そういう人が見たくない内容が羅列しているのは確か。就活うつや、就活自殺等の人生のレールという言葉を話題にしたのもねっはないかと思います。企業のネット評価を参考にしている人がネットで人生が終わる等と書かれているのを信じるなと言われたら否定することは出来ないでしょう。そういったネットの格差偏向のウソすら本物にしてしまう力があると実感しました。(就職出来なかったら人生終わりでは無いですし、生活保護受けてる人は生きる価値がないという訳ではありません。それを平然と言える人が増えてきた事が問題なのです。働いてる人はそんなこと言わないと思いますが…。)
それでも話題にはなるので、ネットでは当たり前のようにこういった【言い返せないとストレスが貯まる煽り記事】が散りばめられています。

ちなみにマスコミの話題では、数年前フジテレビの不買運動が話題になりました。韓国押しの内容がネットの力になっているというのが問題になったようで、この頃からネットの効果を実感する出来事だったのではないかなと思います。

930 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:28
>>925
コピペカスに安価するなよ

931 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:34
>>924
早くレスしてよカービー(笑)ファンよ
それとも悲しくて逃げちゃったのかな?
カービーがクソゲーなのは確かなことだしいい加減消えなよ

932 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:40
おもしろいなやっぱりネット掲示板は弱い犬がほざいてる ひまわり学級とかどうでもいいは

933 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:45
>>932
何上から目線で開き直ってんスカ
まともな返答もできない池沼のくせに何自分が偉いように語ってんスカ
お前センスないしつまらないしくさいから早くキモいテメェの母親と一緒に心中しろよ

お前の母ちゃんクソキメェwwwwwwwwwwww

934 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:48
This morning, I saw a lonely person in this rich and beautiful country. I saw the poverty of the big heart of this rich country."
"Compared to Calcutta and other land, the degree of poverty is different. In addition, poor people would be less in Japan."
"But, If we had been even one person, that person is why fall, why not saved, Japanese to the person or will not reach out. Because drunkard is that person! But, he also is our sibling. himself would surely loneliness. you might .... Yakezake of being ignored by everyone. "
"I, of'll lend a hand because it does not stay in Japan for only a short period of time is, I think that it is presumptuous, nothing but did not, if, on the fly Once woman has not fallen on the road, or speak, I think that was helping. in this Japan that looks rich likely, you'll be hungry heart. not required by anyone, compared to poverty. material poverty of mind that they are not loved by everyone , poverty of mind is serious. poverty of mind what, than the hunger of a piece of bread, I think that more and more poor. Japan of you, please do not forget the poverty in the midst of plenty. "
"Love begins at home. First, please save people unhappy in the home. Both love one, When the mother let become the center of the home. Peace and moisture of home Kizuke, Love your neighbor. Yourself, myself of the home, it does not love the neighbor to be fulfilled in love. "

935 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:49
>>934
コピペでしか論ずることできないんでちゅか〜?ちみのお母ちゃん早く死んでくだちゃい

936 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:51
But fellow "essentially self-centered to talk about the cultural standard of the Japanese in the matter of crop press conference

937 名前:Mother Teresa 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:52
This morning, I saw a lonely person in this rich and beautiful country. I saw the poverty of the big heart of this rich country."
"Compared to Calcutta and other land, the degree of poverty is different. In addition, poor people would be less in Japan."
"But, If we had been even one person, that person is why fall, why not saved, Japanese to the person or will not reach out. Because drunkard is that person! But, he also is our sibling. himself would surely loneliness. you might .... Yakezake of being ignored by everyone. "
"I, of'll lend a hand because it does not stay in Japan for only a short period of time is, I think that it is presumptuous, nothing but did not, if, on the fly Once woman has not fallen on the road, or speak, I think that was helping. in this Japan that looks rich likely, you'll be hungry heart. not required by anyone, compared to poverty. material poverty of mind that they are not loved by everyone , poverty of mind is serious. poverty of mind what, than the hunger of a piece of bread, I think that more and more poor. Japan of you, please do not forget the poverty in the midst of plenty. "
"Love begins at home. First, please save people unhappy in the home. Both love one, When the mother let become the center of the home. Peace and moisture of home Kizuke, Love your neighbor. Yourself, myself of the home, it does not love the neighbor to be fulfilled in love. "

938 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:54
>>936-937
コピペでしか論ずることできないんでちゅか〜?ちみのお母ちゃん早く死んでくだちゃい

939 名前:Mother 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:56
Japanese illusion of high cultural standard

"I think the cultural standard of the Japanese higher than other countries, but rather the height of the cultural standard of the Japanese do? Not a world-class" people who believe that are many.

Factor to think so is there a lot, for example, or a appealed at the time of the Tokyo Olympics attract "hospitality", improvement of public services, the technical level height, richness of food, there is a freedom of speech, etc. Etc???

Cultural standard of the Japanese in these thanks would be an illusion to be very good, but in fact it's a mistake. These he only services and technologies are good regardless of the cultural standard.

Cultural standard can not be said Nante higher torn mouth if you look at the current state of Japan

"But, Japan's cultural standard probably high? Because you do not even have riots and terrorism" would be likely to. Indeed, Japan's

940 名前:Mother 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:56
英語とか読めないの君らは

941 名前:Mother 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:56
Because slander and discrimination act of using the net instead there are no riots and terrorism is in Japan (hate speech), bullying, there is a problem such as the crime at half play, such as the recent "toothpick incident". In addition, some or accidentally can not be the exposed rehabilitate personal information on the net even a mild crime, a problem that is too excessive commotion in the food contamination problem.

In other words, the cultural standard of the Japanese in the only means of attack has changed thing that not got better.

Also present execution method in the part of the Islamic world, which is referred to as the "stoning" to kill threw a stone in a group to criminals now, this the voice of criticism, such as "It's cruel," "cultural standard is low" has been flooded it always has, but rant is flying to from all over the country through the net in Japan criminals. It's the same simply doing only weapon has changed.

Or to say what it is the height of the real cultural standard?

Simply in Japan are equipped with laws to live comfortably, everyone is not in it is high special cultural standard only living along it. The country has its own rules, just everyone is alive along the rule. Or for example, Islamic women must hide the skin, the thing that has a high cultural standard to follow this rule? Although

942 名前:Mother 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 13:59
赤ちゃん言葉きもいですね

943 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:00
>>939-942
どうみてもマケドニア境界の言葉なんですが
荒らしとして通報してもいいすか?

944 名前:Mother 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:01
Eldest son was born in the "Children's Day" of the month 5 days, celebrating the soon 3 years old. "It is early. Every day, surprise to the children's growth, has sent a most enjoyable life in my life," Mr. Ryuen and showed a smile. I went to pick up eldest son to nursery school, singing songs in English in the park, the face of the mother, such as attempt to communicate in sign language was a glimpse.

99 years, he joined the TV Asahi. After the change in 2006 to the news bureau society part, he was in charge of the Metropolitan Police Department press. He retired from the agency in December 2011. And the Japanese American men and common-law marriage of trade industry, which met in the hobby of surfing, was moved to the US and California. Birth to a son in May 2001. Eldest son of Down syndrome has been found in the genetic testing of next June. "Completely, passed a tissue box in did not imagine. Doctor, the" I am bad and upset, I'm sorry ... "" and was crying, "I want to grow as that seems happy children" and immediately before the facing. Western than in Japan, because the child care environment for children and parents need special assistance is substantial, learned about desperately Down syndrome.

Last May, he returned time. In order to share the rehabilitation and nursing information that was practiced in the United States from the same November to people in the same position, three times a month in Tokyo, it has been held the child and the parents gather with Down syndrome "DS SMILE CLASS". Succession of application in such as a blog, every time, and has a full house. For a child with Down syndrome is often the development of language

945 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:01
a child with Down syndrome is often the development of language is delayed, in the classroom, to share, such as sign language that was learned in the United States, parents are working to communication. Last Ryuen's is a concept of "to share experience and information" in equal footing. On May 28, the first held a reunion of the classroom in Tokyo Okubo. About a total of 150 people in a parent and child is scheduled to participate. Ryuen says. With respect to that "Japan is the other and a" different ", I feel that I want you to be a little more forgiving. First of all, I want you to know that of Down syndrome. Eldest son is not a poor child, that's happy about the same as other children I think. by the time of the 20-year Tokyo Olympic Games and Paralympic, I want to

946 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:02
society to be accepted that the "different" normally, I want you to become. " Loaded with this wish as a mother.

947 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:04
>>944-946
これ以上レスするなら通報するけどいい?

948 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 14:09
通報という究極の脅し使われればガクブルになってて草
君はやっぱりチキンハートだな

949 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2016/05/01(Sun) 21:53
おいおまえらもっとアンチしろや
コピペのほうが目立ってんだろーが、
まあカービィなんかオワコンらしいからもう
叩く奴すらいるわけねーかww
ま、俺は新作買ったがな