掲示板に戻る 全部 前 50 次 50 1 - 50 最新 50 スレ一覧

レス数が 1000 を超えています。残念ながら全部は表示しません。

○魔術総合養成学園、質疑所2○

812 名前:名無しさん@お腹いっぱい。 投稿日:2021/06/16(Wed) 17:56
(...I'm a doll...?) I've always been a doll, haven't I? Just a man with human memories of a man... I have to resist... why...? In the middle of a puppet show, I'm slowly, slowly changing... and I'm not even aware of it.
(.........)
I feel fuzzy... I need to be controlled... I am a puppet... I am happy when I let my body...
My mind is slowly disappearing...I'm being dyed into the existence of a doll. (Doll... thinking... strange...) Eventually, I stopped thinking by myself...
(U...ah...............) I wake up. I'm in a case in a show window as usual. I don't know how long I've been doing this. I can't think clearly...
I'm being displayed in a storefront... my consciousness is surfacing and disappearing... it's repeating all the time. There's almost no time left to stay awake... soon I'll be a doll again... and there may be no going back...
...a body that doesn't deteriorate... it will stay like this forever more... a doll... happy...
In his fading consciousness, he vaguely thought about such things... he was dyed into the existence of a doll.

掲示板に戻る 全部 前 50 次 50 1 - 50 最新 50 スレ一覧

read.cgi ver.4.21.10c (2006/07/10)